Sunday 31 January 2010

Watched yesterday

Bad Girls: Marriage Of Inconvenience - 3/5
Most gross oral sex scene in a mainstream drama ever!

Big Love: Eviction - 4/5
I started watching Big Love a few years ago, but due to the appalling scheduling it had in the UK, didn't even get to finish season one. Subsequent seasons never got here at all. It's a shame because it's a superb show. However, now I have a multi-region DVD player, I can now re-engage with it via Region 1. Huzzah!

Hustle: The Father Of Jewels - 1/5
An episode in which Matt DiAngelo takes centre-stage. Ugh. His character is phenomenally dull. Couldn't bare to watch beyond the first 20 minutes. I've decided to wave goodbye to Hustle now, I think it's safe to say it's reached the natural end of it's life and it's time for the BBC to pull the plug.

Nurse Jackie: Pupil - 4/5

In Treatment: Season 1, Week 1, Laura - 4/5
Sky Arts started showing this last October but because I was in America I missed the early episodes, so had to miss the entire run. Luckily for me, Sky started re-runs last week. So glad they did because on the strength of this first episode alone I know it's going to be great.

30 Rock: Cutbacks - 3/5

30 Rock: Jackie Jormp-Jomp - 3/5

Newswipe: Episode 2.2 - 5/5

The Good Wife: Pilot - 4/5
Looks like a fairly conventional legal drama, but this first episode was pretty good. Julianna Margulies is a good lead and David Paymer and Titus Welliver are classy support.

Survivors: Episode 2.2
OK, but felt like it went on forever. I think I'm losing patience with the concept of hour-long drama. Maybe I watch too much American TV ^_^

90210: Environmental Hazards - 2/5
Fully expected to watch a few minutes of this then give up on it for good, but it seems my addiction to AnnaLynne McCord is much stronger than even I realised!

No comments: