Wednesday 2 September 2009

Image copyright

Your images
If you believe any posting on this blog has infringed your copyright, please email me at kelme6@googlemail.com.

I will endeavour to reply within 24 hours.

As a general rule, I try to avoid posting copyrighted images unless such usage can legitimately be regarded as 'fair use' or if the images are clearly in the public domain for promotional purposes, such as in connection with a film or TV show.

I was a bit free with copyrighted images in the past, so there may be a few still laying around the blog, so feel free to give me a heads-up.

My images
You can use my individual images, in whole or in part, without charge for non-commercial purposes only.

I'm always interested in seeing what people do with my images, so if you use them please drop me a line at kelme6@googlemail.com. You should also use that address to contact me about commercial usage.

No comments: