Peep Show: Funeral - 4/5
Film 2327
Transsiberian - 3/5
A watchable, Hitchcockian thriller with some nice photography, but with a cop-out ending.
Funniest Ever You've Been Framed - 4/5
Glee: Acafellas - 3/5
I think I'm over this now. I revisited the first episode a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it muchly, but I now have a feeling that once you've seen one episode of Glee, you don't really need to see any more. There's really nothing wrong with the programme, but for me, it's not appointment-to-view TV.
30 Rock: Apollo, Apollo - 4/5
Boyfriend breaks up with girlfriend because of her attitude, as she
littered and then argued with an elderly man who confronted her on it, she
still doesn't see the issue: 'Her friends [think I'm wrong] for breaking up
with her over something small'
-
If you do something wrong and someone calls you out, don't defend your
position. You are wrong, and you know it. That's not going to change. Deal
with it!
...







No comments:
Post a Comment