Film 2328
A Prophet - 3/5
A decent addition to the prison movie genre, but it's overlong and drags in places.
Damages: I Lied, Too - 3/5
America's Next Top Model: How Short Can You Go - X/5
Unrated as I got about ten minutes in and decided I just don't give a damn any more.
90210: The Porn King - 2/5
I really am only watching this to see AnnaLynne McCord now. Not sure how long that can last though. I would be surprised if I was still watching by the end of the season.
Newswipe 2.1 - 4/5
Boyfriend breaks up with girlfriend because of her attitude, as she
littered and then argued with an elderly man who confronted her on it, she
still doesn't see the issue: 'Her friends [think I'm wrong] for breaking up
with her over something small'
-
If you do something wrong and someone calls you out, don't defend your
position. You are wrong, and you know it. That's not going to change. Deal
with it!
...







No comments:
Post a Comment