Film 2317
An Education - 3/5
Superb performances, but the film is somewhat slight and predictable. Rosamund Pike is as beautiful as ever, if not more so.
Law & Order Criminal Intent: One - 4/5
24: Day 7, 2pm-3pm - 4/5
24: Day 7, 3pm-4pm - 4/5
Celebrity Big Brother Live Launch - 3/5
A bit disappointed by the line-up, but it was ever thus with CBB. Based on what little I've seen so far, I would at this stage predict Jonas Altberg to win, but I want Katia Ivanova to win, though she probably has no chance at all. Heidi Fleiss looked like death warmed-up...
Boyfriend breaks up with girlfriend because of her attitude, as she
littered and then argued with an elderly man who confronted her on it, she
still doesn't see the issue: 'Her friends [think I'm wrong] for breaking up
with her over something small'
-
If you do something wrong and someone calls you out, don't defend your
position. You are wrong, and you know it. That's not going to change. Deal
with it!
...







No comments:
Post a Comment