Tuesday 21 July 2009

Links of the day

A new feature to the blog! Most days, just before I go to bed, I will be posting a list of various interesting links that have caught my eye during the day. Will give you a good idea of the kind of things that interest me, should you care! This first selection includes some older links that have been floating around in Google Reader for a while, so it's a bit lengthy, but going forward they should all be pretty recent.

90210's hottest actress, AnnaLynne McCord, looking amazing in a bikini. Her sister's not too bad either!

Matt Smith and Karen Gillan start filming on Doctor Who. Daniel Martin takes a closer look.

Interesting article on how the internet helps Noahides.

Leslie Bibb (my second favourite actress) talks about Confessions Of A Shopaholic co-star Isla Fisher.

There's an in-depth interview with Leslie at Popwrap in which she says she'll be back for Iron Man 2.

Trick 'R Treat (starring Leslie) gets it's UK premiere at Film4 Frighfest on 29th August. Those few people who have seen the film say it's great, but for whatever reason the studio have sat on it for two years. I understand a US DVD release is on the way, so hopefully it won't be too long before it gets out to a wider British audience too.

Learn something - the story of Jerusalem.

Leslie Bibb to guest star in fantasy football sitcom pilot The League.

In my post on Carrie Prejean yesterday, I mentioned that I was a Noachide. If you would like to learn more about this faith, I recommend reading The Path Of The Righteous Gentile, courtesy of Moshiach.

Peter Hoskin exxamines the Tories' plans for bank regulation.

Leslie Bibb and boyfriend Sam Rockwell on the red carpet at the premiere of 'G-Force'.

Desperate Labour try to use foxhunting flyer to win Norwich North by-election.

Morgan Freeman in talks to star alongside Bruce Willis in graphic novel adaptation 'Red'.

More Master & Commander?

What did the US critics think of Torchwood? Skipped it myself as season 2 of Torchwood bored me, but so many people have been raving about it I've decided to give it a go. BBC Three is rolling it out on Friday evenings, starting last Friday, and I recorded the first one, so I might have checked it out by the time I post this.

His Grace speculates on the likelihood of Peter Mandelson becoming Prime Minister.

Sean Bean signs on for A Game Of Thrones. Sounds pretty good.

Roy Greenslade on the mystery of Evening Standard owner Alexander Lebedev's poisoning.

30 reasons why 30 Rock rocks.

Tanning FAIL. Back to school FAIL.

Lots of Leslie Bibb desktop wallpapers.

The Croydonian isn't too pleased with Ken Loach.

Finally, quote of the day, from Jon Snow of Channel 4 News:
For what it is worth, and it is worth very little, I think the Aussies are going to win the Lords test today. They will get the remaining 200 runs with one wicket to spare...

Got a link you think I might find interesting? Tweet @DanBrusca or drop me an email.

No comments: