Saturday 14 June 2008

Watched yesterday

Nip/Tuck: Lulu Grandiron - I don't think Joan van Ark ever thought she would end up doing that - 4/5

House: Don't Ever Change - alarmingly, I see parallels between Wilson and myself in this episode - 4/5

Heroes: Four Months Ago... - a big improvement on the previous episode, but still not great. Kristen Bell is incredibly hot though - 3/5

Entourage: No Cannes Do - an episode that carries unexpected extra weigth given the recent death of Sydney Pollack - 4/5

Big Brother: Day 8 - 4/5
Big Brother: Live Eviction - 3/5
Mario should have gone as he's a tiresome bore. Stephanie is sweet. Expect to see her in Nuts or Zoo in the near future, but as a first week evictee I doubt she'll be in the public eye for long.

Secret Diary Of A Call Girl: Episode 1.5 - when this first appeared last year, I gave up after four episodes, but as it's getting an outing on ITV1 at the moment I though I would give it another go and I'm quite glad I did because it was quite enjoyable - 4/5

MTV Cribs: Jodie Marsh - not really into women who have a thing for motorbikes - 4/5

No comments: