Sunday 29 June 2008

Watched recently

Big Brother: Day 20 - 4/5
Luke is a snake...

America's Got Talent: Chicago and New York Auditions - 4/5
The Glamazons are pretty hot, in no small part due to their shiny black boots :D

Warship: Episode 6 - 3/5

Big Brother: Day 21 - 4/5
Is it wrong to think Bex is hot?

Summer Heights High: Episode 1.3 - 4/5
"Fuck you Miss!"

Wife Swap: 26th June - 3/5
Live like a pirate? Hmm. No thanks.

Boston Legal: Patriot Acts - 4/5

Heroes: Trith & Consequences - 3/5

The Flapping Track - 4/5
Documentary about Highgate greyhound stadium, particuarly of interest to me because when I was a kid, I used to visi my local greyhound stadium in Long Eaton three times a week. Tuesdays and Fridays I used to go to the races with my dad, who was a greyhound trainer as well, and on Saturday mornings I had a job operating the ray-timer and announcing trial times. Good times, but sadly, like most of the non-NGRC tracks it's now closed. There used to be hundreds of these tracks a few decades ago, now there are just eleven left.

Big Brother: Day 22 - 5/5
Seems I'm not the only person to have a thing for Bex. Darbell recognises her charms too. This of course, is the day where everything kicked off thanks to Jen's ridiculously pathetic, OTT reaction to a little smudge on her painting. It did have it's upside though, in that it led to the vile Dennis being kicked out, but it's a shame that had to be achieved by having him spit in Mo's face. I really have no idea what they have against Mo, seems a nice enough bloke to me. The vacuous Dale didn't help, getting involved in something that was none of his business then trying to be the big man, demanding Rex apologise to Jen for something he had already apologised for, then attacking him for apologising a second time and having a go at Mo for supposedly getting involved in something that was none of his business. Dumbass.

Big Brother: Live Eviction - 3/5
Bye bye Sylvia, I won't be missing you.

Jericho: Sedition
3/5

Big Brother: Day 23 - 4/5
More pathetic balling from Jen (and Sylvia this time) because Dennis was kicked out.

No comments: