Sunday 22 June 2008

Watched recently

Lordy, I haven't done this in a while. Please forgive the lack of clickable links. I really can't be bothered with that anymore.

Boston Legal: Indecent Proposals - 4/5

Jericho: Oversight - 4/5

America's Got Talent: Dallas Auditions - 4/5
America's Got Talent: Los Angeles Auditions - 3/5
What strikes me about AGT is that so far, I haven't seen a single act that I would say could get a semi-final place in BGT.

Have I Got A Bit More News For You - 5/5
Consistently the most entertaining show on television.

Warship: Episodes 4 and 5: 4/5

Doctor Who: Forest Of The Dead - 4/5
Doctor Who: Midnight - 4/5
Doctor Who: Turn Left - 4/5
Looks like Russell T. Davies is trying to go out with a bang. Certainly, Turn Left was a tremendous episode, though perhaps flattered by its terrific climax. Roll on Davros!

Battlestar Galactica: The Hub - 5/5

Big Brother: Day 10 - 3/5
Big Brother: Day 11 - 4/5
Big Brother: Day 12 - 4/5
Big Brother: Day 13 - 4/5
Big Brother: Days 13 and 14 - 4/5
Big Brother: Day 15 - 4/5
Big Brother: Alexandra's Interview and New Housemate - 3/5
Big Brother: Day 16
Stephanie shouldn't have been evicted (but it's good to see her milk the press), glad Alex has been booted out, Mario is an insufferable bore, Lisa needs lessons in applying makeup, I find Bex alarmingly attractive and Sylvia is immature.

The Late Show: Harrison Ford and Leona Lewis - 4/5
I can see why Dave and Ford get on, they share the same warped sense of humour. This is a good thing. But seriously, Harrison, lose the ear stud already.

City Of Men: The Emperor's Crown - 4/5
City Of Men: The Man's Brother-In-Law - 4/5

Summer Heights High: Episode 1 - 4/5

Entourage: The Cannes Kids - 4/5
As good as ever, but next season, ITV, sort out the fucking timings so my Sky+ box doesn't keep skipping the last half minute. Every other fucking channel can do it, so there's no reason why you can't.

House: No More Mr Nice Guy - 5/5
Damn, Amber (aka Cutthroat Bitch) is hot. Absolutely my kind of girl. Erk... I AM WILSON

Nip/Tuck: August Walden - 4/5

No comments: