Tuesday 27 May 2008

Watched yesterday

Lost: Cabin Fever - move the island?! Fantastic! - 4/5

Mad Men: Nixon vs Kennedy: "a man is whatever room he's in". My new mantra - 4/5

Britain's Got Talent: 26th May - 4/5
Boogie Wonderland - dancers looked hot when they were dancing, but not so when they stood still. Nothing special in the routine - 3/5
Kate & Gin - fantastically well-trained dog, but I feel a bit sad when I think how well they get on because one day Kate will be heartbroken. Still, hopefully that's a good few years away yet. Well deserved to go through - 5/5
Michael Machell - comedy gold, deliriously insane, albeit crap - 5/5
Dean Wilson - I hate this kind of singer so I'm glad he's gone - 2/5
Sophie Mei - would have been happy if she had gone through - 4/5
Tracy Lee Collins - 3/5
Phil Blackmore - 3/5
Signature - not as good as their audition, but they had the advantage of surprise in that. The turban-wearing guy was totally unexpected and original. Still not a bad routine last night and it will be interesting to see what they come up with for the final. And who doesn't like to watch a fat guy dance? And I'm pretty weighty myself, so I can say that - 4/5

No comments: