Friday 20 February 2009

Watched yesterday

Countdown: 19th February
Neil Zussman - 70
Simon Greening - 70
Dan Brusca - 60
Started off poorly, but rallied toward the end, though it wasn't enough. Got the second conundrum though.

The Beast: Pilot - quite good start to this new undercover FBI drama starring Patrick Swayze. Given that Swayze has terminal cancer, it's not certain they're going to be able to successfully carry it forward though - 4/5

Verical City: 7 World Trade Center, New York - 4/5

My Name Is Earl: Love Octagon - 3/5

Vertical City: Turning Torso, Malmo - 4/5

Battlestar Galactica: No Exit - 5/5

My Name Is Earl: Girl Earl - 4/5

My Name Is Earl: Camdenites, Part 1 - 3/5

Much to my irritation, I've discovered that E4 has skipped one episode of My Name Is Earl, namely 3.17, 'No Heads And A Duffel Bag'. If anyone can help me track this down, it would be much appreciated. I have a Rapidshare account! Not that this has anything to do with my seeking the missing episode of course. That would be naughty.

No comments: