Friday 8 May 2009

Watched yesterday

Mad Men: Meditations In An Emergency - hands down the greatest TV show of all time. There, I've said it - 5/5

Shameless - well I wasn't expecting that, a gut-kick of a conclusion to the best season of Shameless in years. Top marks all round - 4/5

Grand Designs - some old episode that I've seen before, but didn't realise until the end. Miami-style beach house, very nice - 4/5

Countdown: 7th May
Dan Brusca - 88
Paul Casimir - 75
Chrissie Buckley - 69

The Daily Show: 6th May - 4/5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your rating of Mad Men - excellent scripts, great casting and acting, and relentlessly stylish from the moment the credits start. It's a masterpiece, and it's a travesty it has been stuck in a dusty corner of BBC 4.

Daniel said...

It's on BBC2 too :)

Anonymous said...

Ah well, I can't get near the TV anyway! Have been watching it on iPlayer, think I'll get it on DVD.