Sunday 20 April 2008

Notes

1. I won £10 on the Lotto last night. Drinks are on me, provided you're me. I've won £30 in the past few weeks. Which is nice.

2. I'm pretty sure the big dancing woman on last night's Britain's Got Talent said 'fucked'.

3. Fox have reportedly renewed Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles for another season. This is great news as it means more hot ballet-dancing homicidal robot chick action for me!



4. Tish Potter (formerly in Holby City) is starring in a new play called An Eligible Man at the New End Theatre in London from 30th April. Here's the first publicity photo...



5. The Office of National Statistics is looking to visit over half a million people a year and ask them to complete a 2,000 question survey on their sex lives and other personal matters. Privacy issues aside, who on earth has the time to complete a 2,000 question survey? Someone without much of a sex life, I guess!

No comments: