Wednesday 31 December 2008

[NSFW] Dan's top ten desktops of 2008

The second part of my yearly desktop charts. These are my personal ten favourite desktops of the year. They're not necessarily what I consider the best desktops in any respect, but they all appeal to me for one reason or another, be it aesthetically or simply because I have a thing for the girl herself.

Also, a list like this is entirely subjective and therefore liquid, so if you were to ask me my top ten tomorrow, many of them might be different. But this is my list as of now.

1. Jennifer Garner, 16th March


2. Hilary Duff, 2nd December


3. Avril Lavigne, 12th June


4. Elisha Cuthbert, 30th April


5. Olivia Wilde, 27th January


6. Sophie Marceau, 11th September


7. Keeley Hazell, 10th June


8. Natalie Portman, 20th August


9. Missy Peregrym, 19th May


10. Hilary Swank, 10th March

No comments: