Wednesday 15 October 2008

Watched yesterday

Wired: Episode 1.1 - a rare experience for me, watching an ITV drama. Still, for reasons that escape me I chose to give this tale of a bank employee blackmailed into taking part in a hi-tech robbery a go. It was actually quite good! - 4/5

Railway Walks: Discovering Snowdonia - Julia Bradbury walks from Dolgellau to Barmouth - 4/5

Grey's Anatomy: Heart You Every Day - hmmm, the past couple of episodes were good, but this was a bit boring. Not enough Izzie, too much meredith, that's the trouble. Well, partly - 3/5

The Daily Show: 13th October - 4/5

Breaking Bad: ...And The Bag's In The River - last week, this programme taught me that if disposing of a body using hydroflouric acid, I should place said body in an LDPE container first. Sadly, this week it didn't teach me much as was a bit dull, though it did pick up at the end - 3/5

No comments: