Wednesday 15 October 2008

Daniel hearts Danielle

Most people who know me will know I have a thing for glamour model Danielle Lloyd. I am now going to regularly foist this Daniphilia on you, dear reader. Sorry.

First up, Danielle's launched her own modelling agency, Irresistible Talent. As much as I hate Flash as a medium for site building, I must say that I think designer David Roberts has done a pretty fine job with a stylish, fast-loading site that certainly does justice to the models on display.

The Sun has a story on Danielle's recent Loaded cover shoot. A bit behind the curve as the magazine's been out about two weeks, but never mind. She's also this week's Nuts cover-girl - full scans can be found here or here, but here's the cover...

Newstoob has a preview of Danielle's 2009 calendar, which I already have on order! I'm starting to get bored of the Avril Lavigne one in here...

Monday saw her promoting a new line in Ultimo lingerie at Debenhams in Dudley - exotic! Splash News has the photos. Related articles at Female First and Thaindian News.

No comments: