Wired: Episode 1.1 - a rare experience for me, watching an ITV drama. Still, for reasons that escape me I chose to give this tale of a bank employee blackmailed into taking part in a hi-tech robbery a go. It was actually quite good! - 4/5
Railway Walks: Discovering Snowdonia - Julia Bradbury walks from Dolgellau to Barmouth - 4/5
Grey's Anatomy: Heart You Every Day - hmmm, the past couple of episodes were good, but this was a bit boring. Not enough Izzie, too much meredith, that's the trouble. Well, partly - 3/5
The Daily Show: 13th October - 4/5
Breaking Bad: ...And The Bag's In The River - last week, this programme taught me that if disposing of a body using hydroflouric acid, I should place said body in an LDPE container first. Sadly, this week it didn't teach me much as was a bit dull, though it did pick up at the end - 3/5
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
No comments:
Post a Comment