The BBC has a decent review of Quantum of Solace. There's a negative review by Christopher Tookey in the Daily Mail, but I usually find Tookey to be wrong about most things, so I wouldn't take it too seriouly.
Fox have given a full season order to Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, which gives us a full 22 episodes of Summer Glau's babe-inator :D
EW.com have an extensive article on the new Star Trek. Check out the USS Kelvin!
McCain v Letterman
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
No comments:
Post a Comment