Peep Show: Warring Factions - never watched Peep Show before, not even for a second, which, I admit, has been somewhat remiss of me. Give the huge critical acclaim, I was open to watching it, but never got around to it. Cue Zavvi and their offer of the first five season for £19.99 and I can now begin to address this omission. I'm rather glad I did because this first ever episode was excellent - 5/5
Grand Designs: The Oak Framed House, Argyll - finally, More4 start showing something other than the first or eighth season, with this episode from season four - 4/5
Breaking Bad: Cancer Man - 4/5
Service For Southend - short film from the British Transport Films stable on the electrification of the Liverpool St to Southend line. I'm curious as to why the film doesn't give any shots of the electric trains. They show parts, such as the pantograph, or the wheels, but never the whole train, whereas steam engines appear throughout. Would like to see more of these films - 4/5
The Daily Show: 23rd October - 4/5
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
No comments:
Post a Comment