Countdown: 29th April
Hamish Williamson - 124
Dan Brusca - 79
Julie Russell - 78
Hamish actually got 134, a Countdown debut record, but I beat him to the conundrum - MACHINIST. His high score is largely attributable to thr three nine-letter words he spotted - CAROUSELS, LOITERERS and CREAMATING (the latter which I also spotted).
The Apprentice - Debra is so hot. Really want her to win but she might just be a bit too gobby for Sir Alan - 5/5
North Face - 4/5
Woman gets 2 HOA violations for the same thing at a house she moved out of,
goes DIY and sparks a ‘Defund the HOA’ discussion: ‘I can promise you it’s
going to look worse than before!'
-
What does an HOA even actually do?
They are supposed to use their funding for local projects like keeping the
neighborhood park clean and tuned up, making ...
No comments:
Post a Comment