Shameless: Episode 6.7 - 4/5
Enchanted - 3/5
Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter: Stateside - as annoying as she can be, I love Katie - 4/5
Criminal Minds: Poison - 4/5
Britain's Got Talent - a pretty mediocre selection last night. The crowd went wild for the nice soprano sax player, but the harsh truth is that it was just muzak, the kind of music you would find on a 99p 'mood' CD at a supermarket. The other popular act was the kid at the end. Putting aside Simon Cowell's clearly staged interruption, he was OK, nothing more - 3/5
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
No comments:
Post a Comment