Countdown: 25th March
Cate Henderson - 83
Dan Brusca - 64
Richard Gray - 35
ER: Separation Anxiety - 3/5
America's Next Top Model: Planes, Trains and Slow Automobiles - 4/5
The Apprentice: Episode 5.1 - So here we go again! we haven't had a proper look at all the candidates, but my favourite so far is Debra, who nearly got the boot last night. I find her confidence quite sexy... Why does the blonde talk out of the side of her mouth? Local boy Howard led the boys' winning team, huzzah! - 4/5
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
No comments:
Post a Comment