Countdown: 27th February
Ann Abel - 79
Catherine Gillespie - 56
Dan Brusca - 47
Thought I was on to a winner with MATRICES, only for Ann to pull out CREAMIEST and bag herself 18 points. Then I threw away the conundrum by guessing SCROUNGERS, when it was actually SCROUNGER :/
Flashpoint: He Knows His Brother - 3/5
Shameless: Episode 6.6 - 4/5
Moving Wallpaper: Episode 2.1 - 4/5
30 Rock: The Collection - 4/5
The Daily Show: 26th February - 4/5
Supermarket Manager Calls 20-Year-Old Employee Demanding He Show Up for His
Shift, Except He Never Worked There Having Declined an Earlier Job Offer
There After a Chaotic Interview—I Don’t Think I Want That Minimum Wage
Paycheck
-
What are the red flags a candidate should identify during an interview? And
when is it a sign that a candidate should just walk away?
A job candidate share...
No comments:
Post a Comment