Countdown: 26th February
Ann Abel - 75
Brian Goulding - 73
Dan Brusca - 53
I'm pretty useless at this just lately...
FM: Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - 4/5
The Beast: Two Choices - 4/5
The Daily Show: 25th February - 3/5
Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock - somewhere in the past couple of episodes, I've completely lost track of what's going on with the Cylons, particularly the final five and their relationship to the rest. Dull episode, possibly the worst episode of BSG ever, in fact - 2/5
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
No comments:
Post a Comment