4/5 and 5/5 rated films on British TV today.
Terrestrial
2235 Jarhead (ITV1)
Sky
2200 Saving Private Ryan (Sky2)
Sky Movies
1255 Die Hard 2: Die Harder (Sky Action/Thriller)
1305 Sicko (Sky Indie)
1345 I Am Legend (Sky Sci-Fi/Horror)
1515 The Counterfeiters (Sky Indie)
1600 Apollo 13 (Sky Modern Greats)
1810 The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford (Sky Screen 2)
2100 Die Hard 2: Die Harder (Sky Action/Thriller)
2100 I Am Legend (Sky Sci-Fi/Horror)
2200 Fracture (Sky Drama)
0000 Platoon (Sky Drama)
0110 The Krays (Sky Action/Thriller)
0200 Bringing Out The Dead (Sky Indie)
0305 Hannibal (Sky Screen 2)
Esthetician gets fired on the spot when med spa shuts down, former employer
quickly realizes they still need her for a treatment only she can perform:
‘They just assumed I’d agree to help’
-
Firing a valuable employee is one way to learn a very expensive lesson…
A full-time esthetician was laid off effective immediately when her med spa
announc...
No comments:
Post a Comment