Countdown: 26th May
Dan Brusca - 84
James Doohan - 79
Jack Morgan - 79
Got the conundrum - COMPLEXED - though I can't say it's a word I've ever heard before.
Countdown: 27th May
Dan Brusca - 68
James Doohan - 44
Nick Patrick - 44
Spotted two 8-letter words - MODELLER and CALORIES.
The Apprentice: Week Ten - go Debra! - 4/5
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
3 comments:
Well done! Applied to go on it yet?
No, I don't think I'm good enough.
Your scores suggest otherwise! Unless you're using an anagram program and calculator ;)
Post a Comment